Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Mantle

This year's fall mantle looks rather similar to last year's mantle. That's mostly because my brain is in pregnant mode and my creativity has been spent on the nursery. Nonetheless, I think it looks beautiful and it was inexpensive.




Most of the decor I had from years past, but I picked up a few things at Michael's with my 20% off coupon. Including the candles and flowers. The books were gifts from my sister-in-law. PS -- old books look great with any decor. Try it. I use the books my sis gave me in just about every room in the house. Obsessed!

Here are the dollar store pumpkins and garland I snagged last year. I should have bought all the pumpkins when I had the chance. I went back this year to get some for my momma and of course they didn't have them. We'll never see these cute little pumpkins again.



And the beautiful flower bundles i bought for 80% off.


There you have it. Simple, cheap, and purdy.

<3 dani

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful with your wall color also, glad to see your back ! <3 momma

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, a link or some good old fashioned love.