Sunday, June 10, 2012

Drop It Like It's Hot: Menu Monday

Well hello friends. I fell off the wagon. Well, not technically, as I've still been making a menu at home, I just haven't been posting them. Oopsies.

A week ago, the Farmer's Market that's only 1.5 miles away from my house opened for the season. My new workout plan requires me to walk three miles at least three times a week, which is the perfect distance to make several trips to the FM. How convenient.


So here goes.

Monday Dinner: Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Tuesday Dinner: Smoky Spice Rubbed Salmon -- I've had salmon in the freezer for a looooong time. I refuse to fry it because I'm trying so hard to shed this baby weight. This sounds like an amazing recipe.

Wednesday Dinner:

Thursday Dinner: Mexican Slow Cooked Pork Carnitas -- I'm using Pork Steak for this. That's what I have in the freezer.

Friday Dinner: Cilantro Lime Tilapia Tacos

Saturday Breakfast: Slim Fast -- Say whatcha want, slim fast is a great way to kick-start weight loss. It is especially helpful for people like me who overeat even healthy foods. I buy the power at Sam's Club ($14) and mix with 8oz of Skim Milk. Boom 200 Calories.

Saturday Lunch: Leftovers (that's assuming there are leftovers)

Saturday Dinner: Grilled Chicken Bruschetta

Sunday Breakfast: Happy Father's Day!!! Going out to Breakfast!!!

Sunday Lunch: Salads...whatever's around

Sunday Dinner: Biscuits and Gravy

Enjoy.

<3 dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, a link or some good old fashioned love.