Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Etsy Favorites!

Hello folks!

Over the holidays I was hugely pregnant and long shopping trips were out of the question. So, I resorted to lots and lots of online shopping. In fact, 90% of my holiday shopping was online...it was liberating.

I spent a lot of time searching around Etsy and came across a few shops I think you should know about. I'm not being paid to advertise for these shops. I just happen to be a happy customer and want you to have the same opportunity.

First: The Sweetest Elements


I bought both expecting grandmothers necklaces stamped with not only their new grandson's name, but the name of their grandpuppies too. (furbabies are just as much a part of our family as our real baby).  Lisa was super accommodating and helpful. Love her other stuff too.

Next: Kriya Designs


This was a gift to our son's fairy god mother. Adores-able. Again, great quality. Super helpful and accommodating. Great shop.

Lastly: SlashKnots


I didn't make this purchase, my husband did. I requested a piece of jewelry with an elephant on it and the rest was up to him. This is what he picked out. Perfect, right? Sadly, when I opened it on Christmas morning I couldn't wear it because my wrists are HUGE, GIGANTIC, man-wrists. So, I contacted Beth and she made me a new, custom-sized bracelet. It's perfect. 

Spend some time checking out these shops. I'm proud to support them. 

<3 dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, a link or some good old fashioned love.