Thursday, April 5, 2012

Another Chalkboard Paint Project

It's probably a good thing that I waited until recently to buy a can of chalkboard spray paint...otherwise my entire house might be covered with the stuff.

In case you missed it, a couple weeks ago I did THIS project. And today, while Ryne was napping, I did this!! (again, sorry for the crappy pics...camera is still at school...)
 

For months I've been trying to figure out a way to incorporate a menu/notes board into our kitchen, but I'm working with such limited wall space, that finding a spot has been difficult. But on Monday, as I sat in our office, paying bills, and staring at the whiteboard hung on the wall that still had notes from last school year, I had an epiphany.


 That whiteboard (that my hubby brought home from work..i.e. FREE) shall be my new menu board and it shall go right here:



A while back I put up the shelf. Check out the post HERE.


To make my board, all I had to do was spray the chalkboard paint on, let it dry, tape off the chalkboard area and spray the frame green. Let it dry. Done. I'm so in love.




And speaking of Opening Day, a little Cubs love!




<3 dani

3 comments:

  1. I love this board. I am searching my kitchen right now to find space. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! It fills up the space nicely!!! Chalk board paint is sooo addicting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, a link or some good old fashioned love.