Monday, April 2, 2012

Drop It Like It's Hot: Menu Monday IV


I totally skipped my menu last week. Whoops. It was the last week before spring break and things were a bit chaotic, so most of our meals were either frozen or from a box.

mmmmmm

Now that I'm on break, I can actually chill out and make some yummies this week.

Monday Dinner: Biscuits and Gravy

Tuesday Dinner: Breakfast Burritos

Wednesday Dinner: Beef Stroganoff (make it simple, just grab some meat and a package of McCormick's Beef Stroganoff mix -- done)

Thursday Dinner: Curry Chicken

Friday Dinner: Asian Chicken

Saturday Lunch: Leftovers 

Saturday Dinner: Out

Sunday Breakfast: ...not sure...something light, so we can pig out later.

Sunday Lunch/Dinner: Easter Meal

Have a delicious week!

<3 dani



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, a link or some good old fashioned love.