Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Egg Nog Pie Magic

Simple & Delicious rocks my world. It's not just a clever name. If you're not familiat, I've explained it in this post. I brought this little gem to The Momma's house for Christmas Eve. Usually I end up taking a ton of goodies home from her house, but this time we did a pie trade. I left all of my pie and took three pieces of her berry pie....fair, doubtful, but she did raise me so I guess I can spare a little pie.

Here's the recipe and the outcome:



So easy and so yum. Try it. I'll be trying it again this weekend. I might want to try a homemade graham cracker crust. Anyone have a good recipe for that?

<3 dani

Linkin Up

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! I will have to give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing at the Gettin' Krafty With It party!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, a link or some good old fashioned love.